Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,540 Posts
Sounds like you need to go to settings and connect to your wifi for a network connection. Then try your reinstall. There will be no network connection unless you connect it to a network for internet.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
That’s the issue, it is connected, browser works, everything else works internet related
Do me a solid and double-check your time zone on the AP. I've had that mess with synching/downloading updates. If that doesn't work I'll send you what I have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do me a solid and double-check your time zone on the AP. I've had that mess with synching/downloading updates. If that doesn't work I'll send you what I have.
So I double checked that, and it was wrong, I corrected it and turned it off and back on, it seems to “think” a little longer before the error but I still get it. I tried turning off the automatic date and time as well, and doing the same, still no worky. I’d be more than willing to try any other ideas if you have them. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I got Avenza maps to load by downloading the apk file and then installing. The place I ride only had maps on Aveza so I'm good to go except now I won't be able to get lost and blame the long night ride back to camp on not knowing where I was.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts