Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

Registered
2022 Rmax4
Motor vehicle Carnivore Automotive exterior Vehicle door Trunk

Cloud Tire Sky Plant Wheel

Used a 2 inch thick memory foam mattress topper, cut to fit and doubled up. A friend of ours made a cover for us. We used 5 gallon square craftsman buckets from Lowes in the footwells and use tethers to their harnesses to the the tie downs in the bed. We put orange pool noodle on the cross member behind the front seats to protect from hard bumps. And finally a set of Ducks Nets which are wonderful, even though our boy still likes to poke his head out from underneath. They did very well on their first ride though!

Registered
2022 Rmax sport
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
View attachment 103594
View attachment 103593

Used a 2 inch thick memory foam mattress topper, cut to fit and doubled up. A friend of ours made a cover for us. We used 5 gallon square craftsman buckets from Lowes in the footwells and use tethers to their harnesses to the the tie downs in the bed. We put orange pool noodle on the cross member behind the front seats to protect from hard bumps. And finally a set of Ducks Nets which are wonderful, even though our boy still likes to poke his head out from underneath. They did very well on their first ride though!
Now that's what I would call 2 lucky dogs 馃槑馃憤

Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000

Registered
Took pups on a 30 mile test run on majority forest roads before hitting some trails. Using a 3x4鈥 stable mat from tractor supply and a moving blanket. It鈥檚 quick n easy to pull the rear seats so cut the mat based on no rear seats and it鈥檚 a perfect truck bed. After 1-2hr mat is pretty warm but the blanket stays nice and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
2022 Rmax sport
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Took pups on a 30 mile test run on majority forest roads before hitting some trails. Using a 3x4鈥 stable mat from tractor supply and a moving blanket. It鈥檚 quick n easy to pull the rear seats so cut the mat based on no rear seats and it鈥檚 a perfect truck bed. After 1-2hr mat is pretty warm but the blanket stays nice and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look like they are loving it馃槉馃憤

41 - 60 of 60 Posts