Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Rmax 1000 4seater Le
169 Posts
[QUOTE="John Speake, post: 403797, member:
Calve in back for ride from Turkey Buzzards,Barbara in need of her cracked corn,got stopped for it.Yes their my pets it seems at times.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dog saying you better put some more gas in this thing because I wanna go some more . View attachment 103484
Dang, I have an Airedale. Been trying to figure out a good way for her to ride in the back with one seat removed. Might make a board that covers the foot well and put some memory foam on top. Sounds like a project for this weekend. What's everyone with dog's using so they can ride? Harness, Doggles, Padding???

Reactions: Old man

·
Registered
16 Posts
Might make a board that covers the foot well and put some memory foam on top. Sounds like a project for this weekend. What's everyone with dog's using so they can ride? Harness, Doggles, Padding???
I first tried a piece of 1” thick armourflex insulation. It’s kind of like memory foam. The dogs shredded it by the end of the day.
I bought a 4’x3’ rubber mat from tractor supply and with minor trimming it fit really well and seems like it will give the dogs good traction.
We also installed rear door window netting and the Yamaha rear soft window.
We don’t harness them in.
When the trail gets to steep or rough they just lay down.
We also didn’t fill the footwells but I am trying a 3 or so gallon drywall mud bucket and lid behind the drivers seat for some storage.
We did some trial runs at home getting the dogs comfortable with being in the back before taking them out for a real ride.
Next week they are doing Hatfield McCoy trails!!
This maybe worth mentioning to.
The Bernese mountain dog is 92 pounds and the shepherd 120!!

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I saw it and liked it. Want to try one of my goats? Everyone in my family thinks they are pets but I know where they end up.
[/QUOTE]
😂👍

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,937 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Old man

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts