Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,365 Posts
Too many Apps are created as a tool and are spyware. Gathering info on you phone if you're using it. I looked up Maprika and permissions want access to your Contacts as well as Accounts !!! Glaring, no need for anything other the GPS location and/or storage for maps but I bet its looks at data you have as well if you have a working phone. I have an old android phone I am going to try an setup for trail riding. No Sim card or data connection and see how it works.

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
Also ordered a T290. What are you guys using for a mount?
It is a little more pricey, but you will be well pleased with the RAM Mount, cradle, with the 1" dia. balls. Use a bull bar clamp (correct size for roll bar) sold on ebay to attach to the roll bar, and attach a RAM 1" ball, then a 1.5" extension arm, attaching to a 1" dia. ball on the back of the cradle for the tablet. Extension arms and ball mounts are available from RAM in plastic (slightly cheaper) and aluminum, BE SURE to get the aluminum ones because they are much stronger and will hold up to all of the jolts/bouncing in the SxS.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts