55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$13,799 - Realtree Xtra - Available from April 2015
$13,199 - Hunter Green - Available from April 2015
$13,199 - Steel Blue - Available from April 2015

·
Registered
40 Posts
Anyone go on Yamahas website and build your wolverine and notice the base price? It is $11999. For me. Even after paying dealer fees would come in right close to msrp.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Base model no eps?

local dealer prices
MODEL COLOR OUR PRICE AVAILABILITY
WOLVERINE R SPEC 4WD POWER STEERING
CAMO $12,999 MAY
BLUE $12,500 APRIL
GREEN $12,500 APRIL
WOLVERINE R SPEC 4WD
CAMO $12,500 MUST ORDER (APR)
BLUE $11,999 MUST ORDER (APR)
GREEN $11,999 MUST ORDER (APR)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think the eps is worth the $500. Not just for the power steering but the dampening effect and resale value.

·
Super Moderator
468 Posts
Yamaha build your own lists the EPS at 12,199, only 200 more than the base. I think their web site adm must have screwed up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Eps isn't high on my priority. The rack n pinion should provide more than enough leverage for me. I'd rather spend extra on outfitting the rig for my needs.

·
November WOTM Winner!
877 Posts
Eps isn't high on my priority. The rack n pinion should provide more than enough leverage for me. I'd rather spend extra on outfitting the rig for my needs.
That's what I thought til I got my 13 grizzly 550 with eps. The extra money is well worth it.

·
Super Moderator
468 Posts
I don't have EPS on my Ranger but I would get it on the Wolverine. I had it on an 850 Sportsman and it kind of spoiled me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Once you've experienced EPS in the offroading world you never ever think about not getting it again. When EPS first started showing up for ATV's I thought it was the dumbest thing ever. After growing up with and ATV that did not have it and then getting the Grizzly 700 EPS I couldn't believe the difference it made! That Grizzly 700 was like a cadillac in general compared to the little Honda Rancher we used to have.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I bought the 2007 Grizzly,it was standard that year. I like the eps. I don't have it on my 570 but I would get it on the Wolverine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts