·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
562 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,350 Posts
Wished Yamaha would offer these colored to match the rmax there going on instead of just flat black!
Rhino line them. Or Linex.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
Thanks but my XTR came stock with those. When I saw the name over molded I was hoping they were oversized to take the place of mud busters and the like.
Hahaha. I know. My special edition did too but the standard models don't. It's user Bloodyrun that has been asking if the RMAX or Gen1 overfenders will fit the X series. Of course they wont but the have their own made just for them. LOL

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
562 Posts
My YAMAHA dealer gave me a discount because I buy most my accessories from him. He gave me even more on this item because of the heads up about them. He had customers asking about mud flares and now he can sell them sooner..

Somehow Massive gets info ahead of dealers ..
🤔😁

Call your local YAMAHA dealer.. Should be zero shipping costs to buy in store.

·
Registered
605 Posts
My dealer does 15% for all Yamaha stuff with no freight charges, but it's about a 6 hour round trip. In the past, I've always used them for big ticket items and if it's in the warehouse they can usually get it in a day or two. However, at more than five bucks per gallon for gas, "free shipping" will have more influence on future purchases.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine Rmax2 1000
36 Posts
Ordered mine from partzilla on 6/12 and didnt get an email about a delay but just checked the status and they say available 6/28. I did just go ahead and order some from my dealer today who is about 1.5 hrs away. They said should be here Tuesday or Wed. It was almost $100 more than partzilla. If I get both ill sell a set to a buddy or on here.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I ran mine today for the first time. I had trail armor fronts and rears previously. I am only running the front, but they worked almost as well as my Trail Armor fronts. We hit quite a few fairly deep puddles and did not get wet inside the cab, but they definitely dont stop the mud coming up the doors. All in all, I like them.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah, I have Trail Armor flares running 4+3 offset wheels and probably north of 68". After changing from the factory offset, the "dirt track" on the door moved from half way to all the way up into the cab, not horrible but I will get blasted occasionally.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, I have Trail Armor flares running 4+3 offset wheels and probably north of 68". After changing from the factory offset, the "dirt track" on the door moved from half way to all the way up into the cab, not horrible but I will get blasted occasionally.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

41 - 60 of 107 Posts