Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 rmax4 LE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a oem Yamaha heater for my rmax4 le. Part B4J-K75L0-V0-00. Anyone seen any available at dealers or online? Tried ordering from Yamaha but got an email after purchase saying sorry, out of stock check your dealer. Thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
311 Posts
Looking for a oem Yamaha heater for my rmax4 le. Part B4J-K75L0-V0-00. Anyone seen any available at dealers or online? Tried ordering from Yamaha but got an email after purchase saying sorry, out of stock check your dealer. Thanks for any input!!
GOOD LUCK !
Try calling every dealer around , ask if they are able to see stock at other dealers. You may eventually get lucky. I did last week. As far as several dealers could tell , I got the last one in Wisconsin. I had to drive 1.5hrs , although I probably should have just asked them to mail it to me. It is not a large box or heavy. You are not likely to find one online. Trust me, I tried..

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you can’t track one down and want something to heat you up in cold weather look into the tusk heated seat kits. They install into your factory seats and have both bottom and back section.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
2022 rmax4 LE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I lucked out. I was able order 2 from my dealer. Should be in next week. One is for my brothers xtr 2. Sounds like the install is a bit of a job, but that’s right up my alley. Anyone actually installed one?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
311 Posts
Well I lucked out. I was able order 2 from my dealer. Should be in next week. One is for my brothers xtr 2. Sounds like the install is a bit of a job, but that’s right up my alley. Anyone actually installed one?
Yamaha has been showing May delivery, so hopefully your dealer knows something the rest don't.. You may be waiting a long time.
I am pulling for you , so hopefully they show up soon , and I am wrong.

I Just did a install last weekend... Yes it is a challenging for sure. Directions are a total joke.

Here is a video I made that may help.

·
Registered
2022 rmax4 LE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a project for sure. Too bad Yamaha doesn’t have the duct in place from the factory. Maybe make it a bit more plug and play. I have the sub on the way too. Good to see how they come together. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

·
Registered
2021 Rmax2
59 Posts
try waynesburg yamaha in waynesburg PA
I stopped by a month ago and they had heaters, windshields and back glass
But no doors yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts