Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question, if I get this windshield will there be enough room for the side view mirrors?

The mirrors are the Seizmik Strike model.

·
Registered
2021 X2-XTR
23 Posts
I've got similar mirrors on mine and if you're interested in buying mine with a manual wiper already installed, let me know. I just went with an alpha and it's available. PM me if interested.

Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got similar mirrors on mine and if you're interested in buying mine with a manual wiper already installed, let me know. I just went with an alpha and it's available. PM me if interested.
Thanks but not sure when I would be buying one, just researching right now.

Just got the machine a few days ago, I have some time before I spend more money on it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have the Yamaha one piece windshield on mine, and just added the seizmik mirrors. They fit great, and the only thing I did was unlock the windshield clamp to slip the mounting bracket to the mirror in around the bar. One thing I found out tho, with the one piece, there is little air flow. I got the seizmik window vents and installed in my windshield too. They all work great together.

Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Yamaha one piece windshield on mine, and just added the seizmik mirrors. They fit great, and the only thing I did was unlock the windshield clamp to slip the mounting bracket to the mirror in around the bar. One thing I found out tho, with the one piece, there is little air flow. I got the seizmik window vents and installed in my windshield too. They all work great together.
Cool, thanks for the info. It's good to know that it will work together before I purchase.

I may just use the windshield in the winter, I like the feel of the air in my face.

·
Registered
2021 Wolverine X4 XTR
14 Posts
Get the tusk side mirrors that mount to the 2 bolts on the frame above the front door hinge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts