Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
5,033 Posts
They treat it as a credit card and what they loan you acts as a maxed out credit card so your credit score will take hit initially but comes back after a few payments. The rate is good and they are legit as long as you have good credit and don't mind taking hit for a couple of months. Don't use it if you are planning on buying something expensive like a house or refinancing your home in the next couple of months.

· Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,550 Posts
They treat it as a credit card and what they loan you acts as a maxed out credit card so your credit score will take hit initially but comes back after a few payments. The rate is good and they are legit as long as you have good credit and don't mind taking hit for a couple of months. Don't use it if you are planning on buying something expensive like a house or refinancing your home in the next couple of months.
I got pre-approved for ~$25k. Pick up my machine on Saturday. :cool:

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Best part is once its paid off its open and you don't need to reapply. You can get a new machine or other Yamaha stuff with no qualifying. I love my yamaha card.

· Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
648 Posts
No regrets here. I purchased my Rmax in February with the Yamaha card.

Reactions: therebel19

· Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,550 Posts
Best part is once its paid off its open and you don't need to reapply. You can get a new machine or other Yamaha stuff with no qualifying. I love my yamaha card.
Can you use the Yamaha Card to buy stuff that ain't Yamaha? Sort of like a VISA card?

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Reactions: DirtRoadWarrior

· Registered
1,160 Posts

· Registered
649 Posts
They suck to deal with, but if you make your payments and don’t need to talk to them except to pay off, you’re good. I got my title in a few weeks after paying off my x2.

· Registered
5,033 Posts
As Mainegrizz660 said. That could be dangerous. Who knows what new toy they will come out with that will be way to easy to buy.

· Registered
Bitterroot Valley, Montana, USA
168 Posts
When I purchased my 2020 X2 R-Spec last summer Yamaha financing was 0% for 36 months and a $750 rebate. So even though it was a credit card deal, it was too good to pass up and it barely changed my credit score.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts