Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

Vendor
Dang. Good to hear. More info would be great. Or if you needed anything let me know. Haha. I have an 18 but installed 2020 rear axles, lower a arm, and had to weld on new outter brackets on the stock upper arms.
Yep! I really enjoyed your thread! I used it when fighting to get these arms on the build list! So thanks for the fuel! 馃馃槑

Vendor
So is there a eta on the rear arms?
They are creeping their way up the production list. Hoping to get them started in the next month or two. I know a lot of the focus has been to get some RMAX stuff ready, but those arms are definitely making their way up the list.

Vendor
Is Super ATV going to make A arms for the 2020 Wolverine X4. @018-2019 don't fit
We should have an update on these soon. Its pretty much the same arm, but the bushings are going to be different. I know its working its way up the list too.

Registered
You should so make them where you used the 2018-2019 frame points and 2020+ axles. Haha. Inside joke

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Registered
Interested in the arms as well. Will the arms still allow the use of the stock cv axle shaft? just be moved rearward? and do you know how far rearward they will move the tire?

Vendor
Interested in the arms as well. Will the arms still allow the use of the stock cv axle shaft? just be moved rearward? and do you know how far rearward they will move the tire?
You'll definitely be able to use your stock axles with it. That's almost always a requirement for our parts. I'm guessing its 1.5" offset in the rear.

Vendor
It was originally scheduled for April, but may have been bumped back a month for the RMAX front arms. Hopefully we're still on target.

Registered
The more the better as far as moving the rear wheels back. But I understand the limitations of the cv axle. I would love it if the rear wheels were back about 2.5-3鈥. But I DOUBT that鈥檚 possible without a lot of mods. The X4s always look like the rear wheels are too far forward.

Vendor
It's April now 馃槀 how are things looking?
April Fools!! 馃ぃ馃ぃ Just kidding!

Its still April. Hoping we can make it happen. The prototypes all passed. Just playing the whole game with raw materials in shipping containers now...like everyone else in the world. Its been wild.

Registered
April Fools!! 馃ぃ馃ぃ Just kidding!

Its still April. Hoping we can make it happen. The prototypes all passed. Just playing the whole game with raw materials in shipping containers now...like everyone else in the world. Its been wild.
Feel free to send me some proto types to test for you guys, I don't mind being a Guinea pig

81 - 95 of 95 Posts