Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha replied to my question of an OE gun boot/scabbard and stated that they have one and will be listed on the shopyamaha.com site very soon. Now its debatable what 'very soon' means but exciting to see they're finally putting one out there- it was glaring miss for the recreation sxs accessory category.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yamaha replied to my question of an OE gun boot/scabbard and stated that they have one and will be listed on the shopyamaha.com site very soon. Now its debatable what 'very soon' means but exciting to see they're finally putting one out there- it was glaring miss for the recreation sxs accessory category.

Snapshot.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does Kolpin not make a gun boot that'll fit the X2/X4? I know they make one for the Viking and I think the GEN1 as well. I use the Kolpin "rhino grips" for my rifle/shotgun on my GEN1. Fits everything except an AR type rifle.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does Kolpin not make a gun boot that'll fit the X2/X4? I know they make one for the Viking and I think the GEN1 as well. I use the Kolpin "rhino grips" for my rifle/shotgun on my GEN1. Fits everything except an AR type rifle.
They do but the x2 x4 doesn't really have any support specific to those models yet...everything is basically Jerry rigged to make it work

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Kolpin Stronghold mounted on my X2 and it is VERY jerry rigged. Like to see what comes out as an option from Yamaha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts