Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found some. Thread closed.

I’m looking for a set of base model rear shocks, part #B0D-F2200-00-00 for my 2020 X2. The used ones on flea bay are trashed. Apparently, there’s a shortage at the factory and I can’t find new ones anywhere. These are the basic ones with just the adjustment ring for preload, no gas reservoir, non r-spec/xt-r ones.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m looking for a set of base model rear shocks, part #B0D-F2200-00-00 for my 2020 X2. The used ones on flea bay are trashed. Apparently, there’s a shortage at the factory and I can’t find new ones anywhere. These are the basic ones with just the adjustment ring for preload, no gas reservoir, non r-spec/xt-r ones.
Good luck trying to find a set of stock shocks. After 130 miles of mild trail riding my shocks started leaking, it was so bad that it made a mess on my chassis and garage floor. After many months I gave up on the dealership where I purchased my 2020 X2 and purchased a complete set of shocks from Bandit Suspension for $1500. They're rebuildable (unlike the stock ones) Therefore, I"ll never have to worry about shocks again as my local machine shop rebuilds UTV/ATV shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck trying to find a set of stock shocks. After 130 miles of mild trail riding my shocks started leaking, it was so bad that it made a mess on my chassis and garage floor. After many months I gave up on the dealership where I purchased my 2020 X2 and purchased a complete set of shocks from Bandit Suspension for $1500. They're rebuildable (unlike the stock ones) Therefore, I"ll never have to worry about shocks again as my local machine shop rebuilds UTV/ATV shocks.

I hear you on the base model shocks. I have a 2020 x2 xt-r and can’t get them soft enough for trail riding and washboard roads. I got a screaming blowout deal on some new front ones at my local dealer and need the rears to see if my experiment works. I had them on my gen 1 and really liked the ride (no problems with them at all).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts