Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Home made trailer yes. Been using it for 8 yrs for hauling my wood each fall and yard work. The Wolverine has been great for working...have been using it again the last few days hauling boulders and can get about 10-15 soccer sized rocks in the back box with no problems along with 20+ rocks in the trailer. Breaking in my new sxs with some good ol fashioned work...love it.

The back window is from Defender Cabs.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now. What did you shoot that boy with? I would love to bowhunt me some moose...but hell I have a hard enough time finding somewhere to hunt deer lol.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe my feelings right now. What did you shoot that boy with? I would love to bowhunt me some moose...but hell I have a hard enough time finding somewhere to hunt deer lol.
shot him with my sako 7mm rem mag,did get a shot at one with my xbow ,but got away on me,this one was close enough for a bow shot.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
the doors are from defender cabs,i have a small windshield defogger that is about 150 watts,also put a couple vents in console,the worst is on rainy wet days to try to keep cab from fogging up,but keeps it warm so far,was -3 cels this morning and cozy

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey TC....are you just plugging in a 150 w heater in the 12v cig lighter, as a defogger??

Nice moose btw, congrats . Lung shot? Dropped him or have to chase a little?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Hey TC....are you just plugging in a 150 w heater in the 12v cig lighter, as a defogger??

Nice moose btw, congrats . Lung shot? Dropped him or have to chase a little?
yes I use the cig lighter,i put a 30 amp fuse in it,actually hit moose through lungs and hit far shoulder dropped right away

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where did u put the fuse...in the fuse box that replaced a smaller one...or an inline fuse?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
replaced the one in the fuse box.

Ok thanks. So I take it there's a designated cig lighter fuse?

Also...is the Wolverine stator strong enuf to handle an extra 150 watts? I ordered a couple of thos 12 v defrosters but havent tried them yet.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I haven't had any issues with keeping battery charged with heater plug in ,lights ,radios etc on at same time,and yes there is a fuse for the cig lighter

1 - 20 of 26 Posts