Installed a set of SuperATV High Clearance Rear Arms and Rhino 2.0 axles.
I put this in another thread but figured I'd better throw in here to. I started first thing this morning on getting my axles and arms installed totally thinking that I'd have everything done in no time. WRONG. Started on the drivers side being that it was the one had the leaky boot. Jacked her up, pulled the tire, drained the diff, and had the knuckle off, sway bar and shock unhooked, and lower arms off in a decent time. Just had to pull the axle out and put it back together. Damn axle wouldn't pull out. Tried for hours. Piece of crap. Finally I thought I'd try one more time and sure enough it popped. Then I looked at the end to see a bearing cage covered with grease. Look down and the inner bearing case and spline was still i the diff. Now a whole new dilemma. How to get that out. Damn. Finally got that side done but the sun was falling.
I hate having things half done. And have to go back to work tomorrow.
Not gonna lie. It's gonna be sweet! Finishing it is definitely my first priority on my next day off. Gotta get back on the trail. I hope the other side goes smoother.