Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder mostly about the slug kits, they will really help take off and make your wet clutch last much longer

Must have for a rock crawler and mud guy to minimize wet clutch slippage.

Todd

·
Registered
207 Posts
ill be saving to get a slug kit. Also, will the rhino 700 belt work on a new wolvi

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ok. But what is the deference. I have a brand new rhino belt in the box. But I sold it and bought a wolvie. I was just hoping the rhino belt wasn't wasted.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Craigslist.

Reactions: Bert

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Ok. But what is the deference. I have a brand new rhino belt in the box. But I sold it and bought a wolvie. I was just hoping the rhino belt wasn't wasted.
Wolverine belt part # 1XD-17641-00-00
Rhino belt part # 5B4-17641-00-00

Reactions: Bert

·
Vendor
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The rhino belt is narrower it could be used on a stock sheaved machine but if you have a machined sheave or plans to put one it would probably rub the cover and it might even hit the bearing protrusion on a stock sheave with some wear.

Todd

·
Registered
207 Posts
Fully understand now. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Hehe, more fun in the yard today. Didn't get out on the trails so needed a quick fix.
I can't believe the wife lets you in her rig.

Reactions: MORSNO

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
She felt sorry for me since the YXZ is in the shop getting accessories put on. Winch, windshields, and the Rekluse clutch.

Have some new goodies for the YXZ at the house too but soon as I get it home I'm pulling the ECU off and sending it to Weller Racing for a reflash. Goes with their exhaust.

Package.jpg
IMG_20160205_165027_926.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts