Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Nice rig, and welcome to the forum! I don't see a location posted by your name, where are you from and where do you ride?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone I really like it. I took it out yesterday for the first time rode 28 miles. The Wolverine is a sweet trail machine, had a RZR before got tired of working on it all the time. No disrespect to anyone if you have a RZR. I live in Hillsville VA and ride in WV,KY,TN and NC. I have rode Hatfield McCoy but stick to outlaw trails in WV. Windrock and Briumnstone in TN, Black Mountain in KY, brown mnountain,brushy mountain in NC.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks everyone I really like it. I took it out yesterday for the first time rode 28 miles. The Wolverine is a sweet trail machine, had a RZR before got tired of working on it all the time. No disrespect to anyone if you have a RZR. I live in Hillsville VA and ride in WV,KY,TN and NC. I have rode Hatfield McCoy but stick to outlaw trails in WV. Windrock and Briumnstone in TN, Black Mountain in KY, brown mnountain,brushy mountain in NC.
We usually do one "long distance" ride a year and go to WV to ride Hatfield McCoy trails. I've been curious about Windrock and Brimstone. That's about the same distance away from us. We really like riding in WV and have no problem going back again this year, but would you suggest trying TN instead?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I would suggest windrock if you like nice trails. Brimstone is good but can be very difficult more rock crawling. At Brimstone we rode 8 hrs and covered 19 miles very few stops. I like both places but enjoy Windrock more. Your close to Gatlinburg as well the trails are awesome at Windrock and lots of different riding options.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts