Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, been lurking trying to decide if I want a Wolv. Maybe you can help. I am on a hill with a 21 degree slope.down to the lake any concerns taking this hill daily with this slope? Also any mods to extend bed? I prefer the dump bed but I don't like the boxy look of most UTVs. Thanks!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Personally, I think the wolverine is the best looking of all sxs. I'd love to mod the bed but it doesn't look likely. Guess I can live without the dump bed. Hope to pick one up in next week or two. looking forward to reading about other mods y'all have done.

Registered
It will do a 28 degree slope just fine also.

Registered
Wolvarine climbs like a mountain goat. My buddies 2013 ranger struggles to keep up in the rock climbs and very steep hills with wash outs.

Premium Member
Not overly steep, or long, a little more than 30 degrees. I have done the clutch but that was for rock crawling, it would do this hill just fine stock and without taking a run at it.
After I took the pictures I put in low and went on up the hill with no effort or spinning.

DSC00073.JPG
DSC00071.JPG

Reactions: Sierra

July WOTM Winner!
IMG_1478.jpg IMG_1554.jpg It'll make it up anything you dare to. Got back from moab and am amazed at what this thing can do.

Premium Member
Very nice! Glad you got some pics posted, we are headed there this weekend.

July WOTM Winner!
It climbs pretty well.
IMG_1551.jpg

Reactions: fjen and noload

Premium Member

Premium Member

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for the great advice! Just ordered a green EPS!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for the great advice! Just ordered a green EPS! And ordered a gauge!!!:)

Registered
Not overly steep, or long, a little more than 30 degrees. I have done the clutch but that was for rock crawling, it would do this hill just fine stock and without taking a run at it.
After I took the pictures I put in low and went on up the hill with no effort or spinning.

View attachment 17393
View attachment 17401
Thanks for such an awesome idea! I have one for another project, would never had thought about adding yet another 'toy' to my Wolverine. Will make a bracket and move it so passengers can see it too.

IMG_3013.JPG

will

1 - 20 of 31 Posts