Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
How do you like the mambas i want some so bad but i want the 30x8.5x14 lites. Also did you snorkel your bike yourself or did you buy a kit or take it somewhere to have it done.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love them It floats and I've been stuck twice and was in nipple deep water with cat tails I was just floating on the grass and I snorkled it myself took about 10 hours and only saved like $50 compared to the kit from mudinmyblood

·
Registered
90 Posts
I love them It floats and I've been stuck twice and was in nipple deep water with cat tails I was just floating on the grass and I snorkled it myself took about 10 hours and only saved like $50 compared to the kit from mudinmyblood
Are they the mamba lites or just the normal ones. All my buddies tell me that or 700 engines wont turn that heavy of tires.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are the full 30x10-14 mambas and I turn them great I barely notice a difference other than I bent both my rear axles snatching a ranger crew on 28s with a g
Broke axle off a stump in the palmettos

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't made any yet I put a power commander on it for about 100 yards before my top end went and I just got it broke back in

·
Engineer
1,807 Posts
30s put a huge load on the wetclutch and cvt. I haven't torn into the torque limiter yet to see it's stress. I've seen two Wolverine's so far with huge tires and snorkels with melted and blown up clutches. Make sure you have really large snorkeling going to your cvt. Positive forced air would probably help too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
They are the full 30x10-14 mambas and I turn them great I barely notice a difference other than I bent both my rear axles snatching a ranger crew on 28s with a g
Broke axle off a stump in the palmettos
how tall are they actually. are they a true 30 or a little bit taller

1 - 12 of 12 Posts