Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey WOLVERINE gang,

We'd love to get a new WOLVERINE in our facility for some R&D. We will install one of our FIRESTORM Heaters for free for anyone who brings one in. We also will send you home with a winch mount and a plow mount for free.

Shoot me a PM if interested. We are outside of Minneapolis, MN. Thanks!

Peter Kapsner
President
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance
1-866-527-7637

Registered
Holy crap!! Somebody here who doesn't live 2000 miles from MN needs to take this offer. What a sweet deal!! I've been pestering Motoalliance for wks now to see when they are going to start building the Firestorm heaters for our machines.

So Peter....if you wanna pay my shipping to have my sxs out there...I'd take you up on that deal....and I wouldn't need the plow or winch mount....馃槉馃槉

Hey...it was worth a try right?

I'll be first in line for your heater when you have one! It's really the only reason I got the Defender cab.

Anxious....waiting....

July WOTM Winner!
PM sent. Let me know

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
LOL. You guys are great.

MP5, you had some great ideas.....thanks for the PM. With Twigsy being local, we are going to try to work something out first for a plow, winch, heater combination so we can cover all the bases.

We'll stay updated!

Peter
Moto

Registered
Awesome, I''ve been waiting for a bit to get the full cab but after Saturday's ride coming back from a party at 2am with 4 degree Celsius temps, the cab might get purchased this week!
The heater will also be a necessity to keep it from fogging up, so hope we can get one soon :)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like we are getting one in next week for the research. Hopefully have everything ready by mid-November.

July WOTM Winner!
Emailed Peter and he sent back details. They will need my wolverine for about three weeks to design winch and plow mount and heater system. That was all over the weekend. He had Scott call me today and we worked out some more details. Scott assured me that they would take care of it and answered a few questions. I had time today so I dropped it off at moto alliance at about 1:30. I met Scott and I couldn't feel more comfortable leaving it and having them use it. Scott was great to talk to and answered all my questions. I feel very confident that they will do a great job. I have a couple pictures and will share progress and try and do a review.
IMG_1296.jpg IMG_1299.jpg

Registered
That's great Twigsy. Thanks for offering up ur machine to have this done. Good deal for you...and for the rest of us looking for their heater.

July WOTM Winner!
Yeah, it is pretty cool they do this. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

July WOTM Winner!
Well, bad news. I let them have my wolverine for a while longer. They said they needed more time to figure things out. The verdict is they could not find a way for a DIYer to do the installation of the kit. You basically have to take the whole thing apart. Said its easier on other makes because there is more room to work with, where the wolverine everything is packed in there real tight so there is no room to install it. I was really looking forward to it. And i was really hoping they could come up with a kit. Maybe you all need to call them and see. Any suggestions

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Guys,
Yes, bad news on the heater. We have multiple heating unit options but none of them will work with the Wolverine. There just isn't the space in the cab or under the hood.

If someone comes up with a different solution, we are open. But we wracked our brains on it. The good news is that we will have winches and plows available within 4-6 weeks.....but BUMMER on the heater!

Thanks for all the help. This is why we love being on the boards with you all.

Super Moderator
Props for trying, and also for not forcing out a product that didn't meet your quality control!

Super Moderator
Hey Guys,
Yes, bad news on the heater. We have multiple heating unit options but none of them will work with the Wolverine. There just isn't the space in the cab or under the hood.

If someone comes up with a different solution, we are open. But we wracked our brains on it. The good news is that we will have winches and plows available within 4-6 weeks.....but BUMMER on the heater!

Thanks for all the help. This is why we love being on the boards with you all.
Erm....PrairieMudder just stuck a viking kit in his wolverine...?

Installing a Firestorm heater...

Registered
What about something under the seats? I wonder if you could rig something up that way. Prairie mudders set up looks nice but I'd like to keep my glove box. Hopefully someone comes up with something, I was really looking forward to getting some heat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts