Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas. Second post here. Looks like a great start to the online Wolverine community.

Just traded my Maverick for a Blue Wolverine R EPS. So far is a great little super comfortable trail rig.

I am adding a stereo and was looking for a key on hot wire up under the front lid where the battery is located for my ignition wire to the radio.

I know these machines are super new but I didn't see anything obvious to put a meter on.

Thanks for any clues anyone may have!

-Wolfie

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is one going to your accessory plug near glove box. I used this power for my power plug for winch remote plug which I mounted inside the glove box. I put my stereo right to battery but I listen a lot parked.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There is one going to your accessory plug near glove box. I used this power for my power plug for winch remote plug which I mounted inside the glove box. I put my stereo right to battery but I listen a lot parked.
Thanks for the info. My old machine just had an inline switch but I left it on more than not and killed my battery :). I keep reading about this accessory plug... Is this an unused plug? Would this happen to be the plug where you can buy a harness from Yamaha that plugs into this and gives you 2 key on acc leads? I think I came across this.

Thanks again. I am new to the Yamaha world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts