Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost 3 months of riding the Wolverine and I am very impressed. The handling, the ride quality and the power is awesome. The Wolverine goes places that my old popo atv always got stuck and the winch was needed. I have yet had to use the Wolverine winch. Love the engine braking, that I seldom use the brakes.

Water, many different types of mud, sand, loose rock, steep hills, over grown old logging roads it doesn’t matter the Wolverine is always up to the task.

Well done Yamaha !

Reactions: TINKEN and MORSNO

·
Banned
420 Posts
Ditto my freind.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Awesome to hear this. I came here looking for advice, this is great news to hear.

I went onto the Yamaha site tonight and it looks like the EPS-R spec model is a $1,000 less that it was advertised this week. I wonder if this is a glitch or for the upcoming holiday sales. Does anyone see the same? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Was riding all weekend on the YXZ and Wolverine. The Wolverine makes the hardest trails easy mode. From all the rain there was some massive rutted out hills and deep mud trails. I was driving the the YXZ, just running stock bighorns and it did pretty good. Wife was driving the Wolverine and did awesome. Hell one of the hills I went up backward in the Wolverine because some quads got stuck and I was pulling them out with the winch. Decided to just keep on going up after getting them unstuck. LOL

·
Banned
420 Posts
Awesome to hear this. I came here looking for advice, this is great news to hear.

I went onto the Yamaha site tonight and it looks like the EPS-R spec model is a $1,000 less that it was advertised this week. I wonder if this is a glitch or for the upcoming holiday sales. Does anyone see the same? Thanks
Prices look the same. Can you post the link you seeing it on ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
THanks for checking. I see what it did It kept me on the one without EPS…. When I clicked for the upgraded model…. Maybe I can talk them down like others did haha

·
Registered
367 Posts
Let's be honest we all love our rspec but we all know they don't fly off he show room floor like some other models (I like being the only one around anyways ) phone around and find a dealer that has had on sitting for awhile and they will come down on price

·
Registered
385 Posts
There is some kind of coupon if you buy 1000.00 in accessories you get 2 year free warrenty it's on yamaha site I was told

1 - 9 of 9 Posts