Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is a north american wolverine. These tenacious creatures are known to frequent the bush country of the U.S and Canada although smallish in Stature they are known to take out larger members of their species because of their agility and nimbleness of the rough terrain of the back country.They will track down similar animals until said creatures can go no further then the wolverine will destroy it .If you happen to see one of these beautiful creatures in your travels a word of caution they bite.:cool: IMG_20151125_133935.jpg IMG_20151125_133956.jpg IMG_20151125_134339.jpg

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Great pictures! I'm anxious to see what the Wolvy will do in the snow, but at the same time I'm in no hurry for the snow to get here

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Hammer it handled great the depth was 6 to 8 inches I was going pretty slow though was looking for partridge.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
LMAO...ya, definitely no pear trees up north there lol. I always think of the 12 days of Christmas when someone talks about partridge. But anywho, they are usually hiding near edges of fields and logging roads tucked up in spruce trees and thick cover.

·
Registered
207 Posts
They also live in the Arizona desert image.jpeg

Reactions: Kirk57 and All out
1 - 7 of 7 Posts