Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if I can post someone elses video, so I wont, but check out the insane video on utube search "Yamaha Wolverine rock climbing"

·
Registered
242 Posts
I am surprised he didn't flip.

Reactions: TINKEN

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just awesum, however doing that is above my comfort zone.

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Registered
718 Posts
Damn, that dude has some nutz. I would have driven an hour out of the way to avoid that!

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Engineer
1,776 Posts
Said he only had 50 miles on it and it's stock, no sheave. I rock crawl and my passenger has stood on the seat back with his head out the windshield area before, but that bouncing like that on a stock machine, - crazy. Haha

·
Super Moderator
468 Posts
That was a tough climb but the tilted camera angle made the impossible look doable. A Wolverine won't crawl a hill as steep she was making it appear that it was, and neither will a RZR or Wildcat. If you look at the tree at the top of the hill you can see how far she has the camera tilted.
But it was still an impressive climb.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
I replayed it with the phone screen turned at an angle to match the tree...and crap that's still steep! Mountain goat is no joke... I have not tackled.anything that steep on rock yet. Done that steep on dirt...but the teetering in the air is where you get in to time to change your shorts area lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I replayed it with the phone screen turned at an angle to match the tree...and crap that's still steep! Mountain goat is no joke... I have not tackled.anything that steep on rock yet. Done that steep on dirt...but the teetering in the air is where you get in to time to change your shorts area lol.
I once climbed up a steep embankment on my Rhino 700 but used the winch to help me and also prevent me from flipping head over heals lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Must be the weight of his balls helped keep it down. Unbelievable.

The point where it starts to roll over and he lets off the gas to save it is awesome. No turning back.

·
Registered
385 Posts
That pigs nuts couldn't be half the size of the guy that made that climb. One heck of a job of driving and one impressive wolverine performance.

Reactions: TINKEN

·
Registered
388 Posts
thats impressive but geez i wouldn't even attempt that. if he had rolled backwards..... bye bye wolverine. but he made it good job insane person. I'm impressed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts