Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured out this AM that the Wolverine and Viking share the same axle and we already have them in stock

Axle companies are entertaining but this one we have been using for several years, very good OEM quality axle with a 180 day warranty

click the link below to see them and read through the warranty info

Link to wolverine axles on our website

Fronts do not have sides nor do rears

Todd

·
Registered
395 Posts
Very nice.

That looks like the STI axle.

I used to run them on my old machine when I would break and axle. They are as good, if not better, then OEM. Much cheaper too.

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice.

That looks like the STI axle.

I used to run them on my old machine when I would break and axle. They are as good, if not better, then OEM. Much cheaper too.
Actually STI is this axle, STI is a private label if you notice on the box it says by Interparts, I buy direct and get a box that only says interparts.

Todd

·
Vendor
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent.

Either way, I have had good luck with them. Good buy for that much money.

AGreed, just wanted to make sure about the brand name stuff. It can be confusing

STI has a brand called El Gordo which is a HD line from the same company, they had a exclusive for a year, it just came off and we will be selling them under their name but no Yamaha Wolverine yet

·
Registered
395 Posts
AGreed, just wanted to make sure about the brand name stuff. It can be confusing

STI has a brand called El Gordo which is a HD line from the same company, they had a exclusive for a year, it just came off and we will be selling them under their name but no Yamaha Wolverine yet
haha. Right. Doesnt Taizhou Taiyangfeng Rubber Co make just about all ATV tires?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts