Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Vendor
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fits:
Yamaha Wolverine : 2016+

We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here at SuperATV we know lifts. With years of engineering and design work under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want a SuperATV kit.

This Yamaha Wolverine Lift Kit gives you a full 2” lift in the front and rear allowing you to climb steeper hills and hit massive jumps for the most extreme work or play. Combine this kit with larger tires and wheels and your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any type of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creek or sand.

Specs and Features
2" front and rear lift
Powder coated for extreme durability
Easy bolt-on design – hardware and instructions included
SuperATV lifetime warranty

Click on image below to be directed to the site for more info:

YAMAHA WOLVERINE 2" LIFT KIT - SUPERATV
LK-Y-WV-Yamaha-Wolverine-Lift-Kit-1.jpg LK-Y-WV-Yamaha-Wolverine-Lift-Kit-4.jpg

Feel free to PM me for a great deal.

·
Vendor
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know there is more out there that lack the proper ground clearance. Send me over a PM for a smoking deal. Let's get your ride stance on point.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Muddy I'm gonna order one tonite. What should I expect to pay ? 179.95 ?

·
Banned
420 Posts
Ordered lift.

Reactions: MUDDY

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
anyone else needing one just Pm and they will give you a discount at this time.

cant wit to get and install :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
557 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Not sure you can really see that is has the lift on it but this was from this weekend.

Wolv.jpg

Here is one from the day I installed it:

IMG_3004.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
How is the super Atvs 2 inch
Lift working out for y'all. Any problems with the machines performance and
Axels

·
Registered
87 Posts
700km and no problem. I ride aggressively even catching occasional air. Rides a little stiffer

·
Registered
178 Posts
Good to hear that. Just bought mine today. Will be installing it this afternoon when I pick my Wolvy up from getting the decompression spring and dip stick replaced. Looking forward to a little more clearance. There are a few rock gardens where I ride a lot, and if I even just bump the bottom half as many times it will be well worth it.

·
July WOTM Winner!
100 Posts
Seems good. Like Aceman said slightly stiffer but i can adjust that. Used it in Moab and wouldn't have wanted to go without it. works well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts