Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info on the non r-spec version? I have looked at Yamaha website all it shows is no top ,mudguards. In photos it looks like different shocks but when you do comparison to r-spec it shows 5-way adjustable, on it but not on r-spec. I contacted Yamaha and told them that reads wrong and lady I talked to said she would give info to "powers that be" but no change. To me this is misleading and should be corrected if that is the way it is. My dealer has not had one that is not an r-spec so cannot see in person, any information from anyone who has seen it or knows would be great. I am going to buy one soon and pay for out of pocket and a grand or two makes a difference on how soon I get one!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I saw a camp non R Spec yesterday. No top, tailgate, it had the small bucket seats like the Rhinos had, and had preload only adjustments on the shocks. The one I saw did have mud guards and fender flares on it, but I don't know if that's part of the camo package because I know the camo R Spec does have flares while the other ones don't.

I understand how the cost makes a difference because I opted to no get power steering for just that reason, but if possible, I would definitely wait to save the extra $$$ and get an R Spec. Just the difference in shocks is worth it. Again, not telling you what to do, just trying to offer helpful advice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a camp non R Spec yesterday. No top, tailgate, it had the small bucket seats like the Rhinos had, and had preload only adjustments on the shocks. The one I saw did have mud guards and fender flares on it, but I don't know if that's part of the camo package because I know the camo R Spec does have flares while the other ones don't.

I understand how the cost makes a difference because I opted to no get power steering for just that reason, but if possible, I would definitely wait to save the extra $$$ and get an R Spec. Just the difference in shocks is worth it. Again, not telling you what to do, just trying to offer helpful advice.
Thanks ! That answers my question, I saw the cheaper seats also on website. But I appreciate the input, that is the way I was leaning, I think you are right shocks and seats will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks ! That answers my question, I saw the cheaper seats also on website. But I appreciate the input, that is the way I was leaning, I think you are right shocks and seats will be worth the wait.
No problem. In addition to the shocks and seats, the roof, mud guards, and tailgate will run about $500 total if you wanted to add those

1 - 5 of 5 Posts