Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a winch already installed, but would like to start wiring up some extra lighting, radio, dome light, etc. I would like to do a setup with a fuse block and relays so it is done right. Anybody else wiring up their accessories that way and do you have pics of your setup so I can learn up on it.
Was going to use something like this, but don't know if it is overkill.

FB.png

·
Registered
41 Posts
image.jpg

What I have is a switch panel that is powered from the accessory/ 12v socket so that it is switched with the key. image.jpg That powers the switches which I then have run to relays for each item- lights, seats, reverse lights, radio etc. I'll take more detailed pics if you want. The panel I used is a sea sense marine circuit breaker protected panel. Not everything is wired up yet except the lights. I have other irons in the fire, but my stack of future add ons are here and ready��

Reactions: All out

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
View attachment 1084

What I have is a switch panel that is powered from the accessory/ 12v socket so that it is switched with the key. View attachment 1085 That powers the switches which I then have run to relays for each item- lights, seats, reverse lights, radio etc. I'll take more detailed pics if you want. The panel I used is a sea sense marine circuit breaker protected panel. Not everything is wired up yet except the lights. I have other irons in the fire, but my stack of future add ons are here and ready��
Yeah, if you get time and can upload a couple shots that would be awesome. I have a nice switch setup and would like to get it installed with some accessories, but want to do it right.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I have bought switches from Black Rhino website before when I set up my old RZR. They offer a bunch of different styles for different applications and also snap together stackable switch holders (you need 2 ends and then as many center spaces as needed) as long as you know how many you need. Work Well. I don't know policy here of giving names for companies, but I have nothing to do with them. Sure other places have good stuff also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts