Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
1,145 Posts
I sent a few D-mode switches and harnesses to the US for 12-15 bucks. Certainly a larger package then a bunch of pins. As mentioned earlier, I got a bunch of pins and connectors from China for a few bucks and free shipping. So it all worked out.

Even parts are weird. Trail Armor for instance would give me a Canadian Military discount for the guards, but the shipping cost was almost as much as the product.

Unfortunately, $32 shipping is average between Canada and the US. I just had to order a small USB Hub Interface from Canada to Florida USA. Shipping was $28
I have also purchased plugs from Cycle Terminal in New Jersey. They list an international Shipping cost of $13.90 Here is the link : Shipping
Here is the link for the plug Sumitomo p/n: 6187-2311 : Motorcycle MT .090 Sealed Series - Connector and Terminals

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X2 XTR 850
200 Posts
No need to feel sorry, but it is an annoyance. I ended up buying a bunch of connectors and pins from China, for a few bucks and free shipping..
You should put the link to the plugs from China here. That way we have all the sources in one thread.

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
1,145 Posts
So I started a thread a few months back with all the info in it...

You should put the link to the plugs from China here. That way we have all the sources in one thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Which do we need frim emp for an Rmax? Male or female? I'm at work right now amd can't look and won't be home till late tonight and would like to order them today.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I ordered a bunch from EMP just so I have them when I get a whim to add something electrical to the machine.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts