·
Registered
60 Posts

Shows in stock

Reactions: Hahny

·
Registered
182 Posts
I believe you can buy the pins from Corsa and use the plug housing in the power lead to build them.
There is a link here somewhere.

Reactions: OldSwamper

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,540 Posts
The ones for the Honda Talon work as well, that is what I ordered.

Reactions: OldSwamper

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X2 XTR 850
200 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
More info on the sumitomo wiring. I bought the small and large kits and used the small to wire up my warn bluetooth controller to an accessory plug. Pretty slick.

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
1,145 Posts
For Canadians, the best price I found were aliexpress. Shipping from the US will be +4 x the cost of the connectors.

I seen last night that emp ( extreme metal products) now sells the yamaha connectors individually.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Negatory.... 1 connector. Almost 60 bucks Canadian.

View attachment 93576

From the corsa site mentioned earlier. It was 32 shipping.
I stand corrected.
You know, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you folks. Can't get stuff from the US without excessive shipping charges and, except for a political murder or two, are relatively civil to each other. Just no fun at all.

·
Premium Member
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X2 XTR 850
200 Posts
Negatory.... 1 connector. Almost 60 bucks Canadian.

View attachment 93576

From the corsa site mentioned earlier. It was 32 shipping.
Unfortunately, $32 shipping is average between Canada and the US. I just had to order a small USB Hub Interface from Canada to Florida USA. Shipping was $28
I have also purchased plugs from Cycle Terminal in New Jersey. They list an international Shipping cost of $13.90 Here is the link : Shipping
Here is the link for the plug Sumitomo p/n: 6187-2311 : Motorcycle MT .090 Sealed Series - Connector and Terminals

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
1,145 Posts
No need to feel sorry, but it is an annoyance. I ended up buying a bunch of connectors and pins from China, for a few bucks and free shipping..

I stand corrected.
You know, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you folks. Can't get stuff from the US without excessive shipping charges and, except for a political murder or two, are relatively civil to each other. Just no fun at all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts