Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Lead Super Moderator
2,568 Posts
You would run it to 2 and 6 (or just 2 depending). White goes out to your relay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 x2 xtr and want to add accessories as well are these all key on ? and do I use the blank part for these pins or do you just use the pin if so why the seal?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Male https://www.corsa-technic.com/item.php?item_id=227

so do I use the blank with these pins or just the pin if so why the seals :usa:

·
Lead Super Moderator
2,568 Posts
The end caps are your blanks and you reuse them with the pins and seals linked and they are key-on.

Reactions: Paul65

·
Lead Super Moderator
2,568 Posts
I went to napa and found the male inserts that fit in the connector on the x2/4 behind the cowl covering, I think there are at least 4. the part number is 725451.
That's good for convenience, but you're paying 600% markup. Order all the pins you'll ever need in the lifetime of your X2/X4 from Corsa beforehand.

Reactions: KeithStone76

·
Registered
232 Posts
I say good job Cclark! Support your local folks!
I'm not sure I'd consider Napa local since it's a national chain. It's not different from ordering online and saving a crap ton of money. I appreciate your first post though. It's good for conversation!

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,454 Posts
I keep reading the incomplete no harness threads. Is in not more difficult to not finish the harness for intended use/option than put more complex unconnected or terminal on the wires. If even for an option a blank relay socket and fuse left in the PD box would suffice and not have to build a kit of pieces to complete wiring that should have been done from the get go!!! Typical spade male ends in the PD box for accessories etc and pop a fuse and relay. Done

This took too long to create over a finished solution. The new we need wiring for addons. Go figure even a winch accessory terminal wasn't provided. The could pretty much guarantee one was going to be added. The dealer had to splice into the lighter socket feed to get that control circuit working. OMG what lengths some oems go through to...take us to the cleaners for kits and options.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not sure I'd consider Napa local since it's a national chain. It's not different from ordering online and saving a crap ton of money. I appreciate your first post though. It's good for conversation!

As a District Manager for O'Reilly Auto Parts I know we are a national chain but we employ a ton of local people. Not to mention well sponsor your son's baseball team...

·
Registered
232 Posts
As a District Manager for O'Reilly Auto Parts I know we are a national chain but we employ a ton of local people. Not to mention well sponsor your son's baseball team...
Of course you employ local people. But it's still not a locally owned local store - which was the point of the comment. Amazon employs many 'local' people too if you want to look at it that way. But it is a global marketplace. And I don't have a son.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Of course you employ local people. But it's still not a locally owned local store - which was the point of the comment. Amazon employs many 'local' people too if you want to look at it that way. But it is a global marketplace. And I don't have a son.....

I can almost guarantee the Napa you were bashing IS locally owned. They have very few corporate stores and 99% of them are in metro areas. Im just saying local businesses pay local taxes and employ local people.

·
Lead Super Moderator
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
61 - 76 of 76 Posts