Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried ordering from Yamaha just the quick detach windshield mounts that come with the wind deflector and I assume the windshield also? I'm taking it for service soon and I was going to ask if I can just order the mounts cause I just got my wind deflector and for as much as I would need the full windshield (raining/cold only) I'm just gonna buy a piece of lexan or whatever they have at lowes.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Moved it for you! Since it is an accessory it is a little harder for me to look up the part number, but I will see if I can find something. If nothing else, you could go to aftermarket, these are on my windshield and seem to work just fine. Not as nice as the yamaha ones, but cheap, fast and easy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those look nice and cheap. When I call my dealer tomorrow I'll ask and let you know on here. If the Yamaha ones are expensive or I can't get them I will get the ones you linked. Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Those look nice and cheap. When I call my dealer tomorrow I'll ask and let you know on here. If the Yamaha ones are expensive or I can't get them I will get the ones you linked. Thanks
The install guide calls out all the parts but only the full kit has a part number. It notes the individual items are not available separately. That could be a big problem if someone needs replacement parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts