1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
718 Posts
If you have all the wiring for the winch that will work. I ordered the Warn 3500 winch ( from the Yamaha catalog because that's where they could get it cheapest from) and my friend at the dealer ordered the KFI mount for me to save some money, but the winch didn't come with the wiring so I ended up having to take it back and swap for the Yamaha mount.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered. Will post pics once installed. I too thing it will look good, especially on the alpine white.

image.jpg

Reactions: 205

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will be taking complete winch off my Rhino and moving it to Wolverine.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way this will be for sale if anybody might be interested. image.jpg

·
Registered
718 Posts
Will be taking complete winch off my Rhino and moving it to Wolverine.
Gotcha. I had nothing to go from and the only electrical stuff I got with my original order was the winch contactor and the dash mount where you hook the rocker up. I had nothing that went from the winch to contactor and on to battery and it didn't even have a rocker switch.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I really like that white Wolverine

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any word on a glass windshield and wiper. I"ll hold off till then when I get mine. Or has anyone used a factory plastic windshield with a wiper or is that a bad idea. I think the plastic has come along way but dont know if it will stand up to a wiper.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Any word on a glass windshield and wiper. I"ll hold off till then when I get mine. Or has anyone used a factory plastic windshield with a wiper or is that a bad idea. I think the plastic has come along way but dont know if it will stand up to a wiper.
defender cabs makes a glass windshield with wiper,i am going to try a wiper on my polycarbonate windshield as it has held up well with all the brush I go through,it should be here this week.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
EMP uses hard coated poly, which can be used with a wiper, in fact they sell a wiper kit for them lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Does anyone make a two part full windshield? I want a wind defector for spring and summer and full for winter. I don't like how yamahas just folds down onto the hood, I want one with a removable top half.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
I remove the top half on the Yamaha one all the time. It's only 6- 10mm bolts holding them together. Only thing is the lower half of the windshield doesn't have a top lip that flips outwards. I notice a lot less wind with it top half down and the top half has the lip flipping forward.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts