Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Sorry guys I never responded on my final choice. I used the Old Man winch control. Install was simple and has worked well and have not noticed any delay. I put the little antenna immediately under the dash plastic at the top, so maybe that is a key, could be the radio signal not being hidden from a direct path is important. I found the Energizer 23 batteries at Walmart auto key cutting counter for about $2 in a sealed package, so the extra battery is no big deal to find. I have not had to use it on the trail but works great for when I reel up the rope after washing and drying.

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
1,085 Posts
I use my blue tooth phone remote a lot more than I ever thought I would. Hooks into the warn VRX control module flawlessly. (Axon is not the only model its available for) Absolutely ZERO delay. If I used it for nothing but winding my rope back up after use, it would be worth it. I use it clearing trails and brush a lot. It's much safer being able to see what's going on at the winch site and being able to move around to safer area while moving brush and logs. It connect instantly when you open the app. It blew me away at how flawlessly it connects and works. No regrets.

·
Registered
2022 Rmax sport
1,818 Posts
I use my blue tooth phone remote a lot more than I ever thought I would. Hooks into the warn VRX control module flawlessly. (Axon is not the only model its available for) Absolutely ZERO delay. If I used it for nothing but winding my rope back up after use, it would be worth it. I use it clearing trails and brush a lot. It's much safer being able to see what's going on at the winch site and being able to move around to safer area while moving brush and logs. It connect instantly when you open the app. It blew me away at how flawlessly it connects and works. No regrets.
I am assuming you got the one like l posted #23 like this one.......... Just woundering does it show on the phone with all the gauges ?
Light Guitar accessory Red Font Auto part
Trip computer Speedometer Odometer Gauge Tachometer

41 - 45 of 45 Posts