Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking good ,now you have to get out and get some dirt on it
It's been muddy believe me. I have even used the winch to pull out a popo. It might have been viker. Lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
Lucky you ... I installed my winch and have yet to need it .. prior to winch install I was being pulled by friends all the time. Looks good .. what are all switches for ?

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Winch, stereo, 2way radio, and 12 volt socket. 2 spares.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gun racks ? If your talking about the camo material that is just a series of storage pockets.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got it sir.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't know.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
Realistically, you will probably see between 25-30 amps out of the stock stator at full output. I am saying this based solely on the assumption that it is at least as capable as a rhino. I do not have the specs on it, but i will look and see what I can find.

EDIT: Quick google search shows stock Viking output at 36.4A @ 14V. I cannot imagine the wolverine would be any less.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lift installed. Gained 1 3/4" and it just cleared shed door.

image.jpg

Installed pistol holster also

image.jpg

Reactions: Prairie Mudder

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I'll be stealing the pistol holster idea! I'v got an ole Kel Tec that needs a new home anyway lol

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya I had that mounted on my rhino the same way but above my head on rear crossbar. I am left handed that's why I have it mounted as you see. If right handed you may want to flip. That is an old bryco-Jennings .380. I always take it with me when I'm riding.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
2nd one from the right. The 3rd from right is nitro. The first from left is wife ejector. Lol.

Reactions: Robleticia

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Ya I had that mounted on my rhino the same way but above my head on rear crossbar. I am left handed that's why I have it mounted as you see. If right handed you may want to flip. That is an old bryco-Jennings .380. I always take it with me when I'm riding.
Now I know why your picture of the holster looked so good to me too....I'm left handed also.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts