Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just set up my Super ATV Winch with a remote control.

I have a wiring question about where the power source for the key switch is where my one power source on the directions asks to hook up to.

If you could post a picture or even better have the same system set up please let me know where I tap this wire into. Again asking for me tap into the ignition on switch.

Thanks…..

·
November WOTM Winner!
883 Posts
Yeah ignition on hot. Easiest way to get to it is just take the bolts and the couple plastic fasteners out of the colored plastic (hood) and slide the whole piece up the roll bars a little bit. I'm sure your wanting to mount the relay/solenoid somewhere under there too so that would give you a little better access. You can probably get it without taking it off if needed. Here's a pic with the plastic slid up out of the way.

·
November WOTM Winner!
883 Posts
I'm assuming you would use a relay setup. For the power to the relay from the switch I used the same power wire. Not much power draw, just basically telling the relay to give power to the light, then the actual power wires I ran directly to the battery. There's a few others on here that will be able to help you out as well. I believe Epic was helping others with some wiring questions before if you are really having some problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.