Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved that I could haul my 60'' wide 2009 RZR-S in the back of my F250 truck. I was looking at the Wolverine specs and Yamaha lists it as 60.6'' wide.

My 60" RZR barely fit and I don't think there was any extra room. So I'm curious if y'all think the Wolverine at 60.6'' will fit. If not, this could certainly be a deal breaker for some new buyers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Man, that is going to be close. Might boil down to what type of tires are on it. Is it short enough to fit in a 6.5ft bed with the tailgate down?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think just be careful about wheel and tire choice. Still, soft tires should crawl over those wheel dog houses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Fitting one of these in a 6.5 box will be a challenge. I'd be investing in a headache rack for sure. The wheelbase is long. The back tires will be close if not right on the end of the tailgate. I'm in the same boat. I will be making mine fit. The biggest deal is the width. My bed is 60.5" @ the tailgate strike plate. Going to be a squeeze.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been looking at all the 50" models to fit in my Tundra, a little disappointed the Wolverine was 60". Still going to go ride one, can always buy a trailer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have wondered if the right offset wheels would make the Wolverine about 58", that would help fitting in trucks, an trailers. I thought I read, or watched something that said it's tires were the widest part of it.

·
Banned
504 Posts
I have wondered if the right offset wheels would make the Wolverine about 58", that would help fitting in trucks, an trailers. I thought I read, or watched something that said it's tires were the widest part of it.
yes they are the widest part, you might could decrease 2" overall width with more offset rims

1 - 20 of 20 Posts