Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I tried to load mine on my 2011dodge,but the rock guards are too wide to fit through end gate as they are62" and my box is only 60",so tires sit at back of tailgate

·
Registered
12 Posts
image.jpg

it is not easy. I had to remove the tires and put up on some pallets for the frame to clear the truck fenders.
I would highly recommend using a trailer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, used a forklift. Unfortunately I was told that it would fit OK in my truck. I arrived at the dealership to pick up the new Yamaha Wolverine and could see that it clearly would not fit. I decided to go this route instead of driving back home and get the trailer.

image.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
This picture is at my home (farm). They used their forklift at the dealership I did not get a picture of that.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
0423151819.jpg 0423151847.jpg 0423151846b.jpg 0423151846a.jpg strange as the dealer here has a chevy 1500 [2013] and he drove it right up into the back. yes it was just as tight as it was in the dodge I used to haul it home.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Yes, with those pieces of hardware removed I can not install and latch the tailgate. I use a 2x6 as a t-gate in the factory notches when I run without the wolverine loaded. that hardware had to be removed to allow the tires to move further forward without gouging them with the sidewall.

these little bed extenders bolted to the floor (15 inches in length) and resting on the bumper work slick.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
if they had made the wolverine 2 inches narrower on the the back it would have fit in most trucks, it will fit in my old dodge as it is 64'' at the back of box and wouldn't be such a mudslinger

·
Registered
718 Posts
Can someone please measure the width of the front wheels, as long as they fit through my tailgate im happy.
I'd say somewhere in the 59-60" range. It's listed at 60.6" wide and the rear is wider than the front. I've already swapped my wheels and tires or I'd get you a real measurement.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts