Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't introduce myself when I started posting a week or so ago, so here it is.

I actually 'know' a bunch of you from the pre-Wolvy days when all Yamaha was making was the Viking. I have a 2014 Viking with a considerable number of upgrades and am still active on the Viking Forum site. One of my friends ( @Thunder God ) knew I had a side x side and innocently asked me a few questions. Well now he has a 2021 Camo Wolverine X2 on order, is buying all kinds of gear and maintenance items, selling his old too-small trailer, and is looking at aluminum trailers so he can pull his Wolvy with a Mini Cooper.

So I am here to help him along on his first side x side journey by making him spend a lot of money and if my Viking dies before me, I will be buying a Wolvy too.

·
Premium Member
Awaiting on a 2021 Wolverine x2 R SPEC
25 Posts
I didn't introduce myself when I started posting a week or so ago, so here it is.

I actually 'know' a bunch of you from the pre-Wolvy days when all Yamaha was making was the Viking. I have a 2014 Viking with a considerable number of upgrades and am still active on the Viking Forum site. One of my friends ( @Thunder God ) knew I had a side x side and innocently asked me a few questions. Well now he has a 2021 Camo Wolverine X2 on order, is buying all kinds of gear and maintenance items, selling his old too-small trailer, and is looking at aluminum trailers so he can pull his Wolvy with a Mini Cooper.

So I am here to help him along on his first side x side journey by making him spend a lot of money and if my Viking dies before me, I will be buying a Wolvy too.
What an awesome 'Friend' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
Awaiting on a 2021 Wolverine x2 R SPEC
25 Posts

Everything he said.......

Is true. I've been bit and in this world, gotta have fun while ya still can!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts