Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pioneer 1000 is a great machine that has a lot of good things going for it. However, the first time I sat behind the wheel of an X4 I quickly saw how better it was in a lot of areas than the Pioneer. This vid goes over some of the reasons I sold my Pioneer 1000-5 to get an X4 and hope it's a help to those who may be going back and forth between the two trying to decide which to buy.

·
Registered
675 Posts
One of my surprises I discovered after owning the X2 is how little I had to do to it for customizations. It comes with almost everything we had to add to our Hondas. Shocks, EPS, reverse lights, voltmeter, radiator guards, hard roof, LED headlights, high beams, arched a-arms, front locker (for us 500 owners), steel skid plates, bumper, no need for cab heat insulation, nice seats, inside storage, what am I missing... anything? It was all there. I added a windshield, a mirror, winch, and the tires from my Honda. I may add a light bar, but I can't bear the thought of drilling a hole into this beautiful machine.

·
Registered
675 Posts
BTW - I'm glad you made the switch too. I would have missed seeing your videos on the Honda forum.

19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW - I'm glad you made the switch too. I would have missed seeing your videos on the Honda forum.
There be lots of stuff coming for the X4 soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts