Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Man....maybe i'm getting too old........maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age........I hope my wolverine never gets that muddy. I remember all too well how destructive mud was on my CJ7 on ujoints and axle seals. These days I'd much rather play in the snow than the mud........I park it in the garage and go have a cup of coffee......come back out and it's all clean again.

Reactions: Godti and chief

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Now that's my style of riding right there Gixxer! After spending hours and hours on cleaning mud off my Grizzly when I first got it I gave up on the mud riding.

IMG_3355.jpg

Reactions: gixxer7fitty

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man....maybe i'm getting too old........maybe I'm getting lazy in my old age........I hope my wolverine never gets that muddy. I remember all too well how destructive mud was on my CJ7 on ujoints and axle seals. These days I'd much rather play in the snow than the mud........I park it in the garage and go have a cup of coffee......come back out and it's all clean again.
dont get a lot of snow it texas but i sure wish i could take my ride out and not have to clean it. Im a little jealous about that.

·
Registered
718 Posts
First pic is after a ride in June. Second is labor day weekend.

image.jpg buggytrailer.jpg

And yes, that is mud clear up on the roof in the first pic. Got high centered in a hole and had some hellacious rooster tails of mud coming off all 4 tires

Reactions: nickjlev1991

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
First pic is after a ride in June. Second is labor day weekend.

View attachment 11737 View attachment 11745

And yes, that is mud clear up on the roof in the first pic. Got high centered in a hole and had some hellacious rooster tails of mud coming off all 4 tires
How do you get the rig so muddy and still have relatively clean wheels?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts