Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Did you guys loose much power in stock form?

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I like the hunter orange over fenders.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's actually getting a complete makeover right now. Custom cage work, bumpers, flatbed, building snorkels, aluminum roof with built in 40 inch lightbar and lots of speakers lol all the cage work is going to be orange

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I expect quite a few people to flatbed these rigs. It's on my long list of things to do. I just need to smash my cage up first so I can justify a new one. I have a few sticks of dom laying here ready to go.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm finally starting to understand how this site works and didn't lose much power barely noticeable
what size and offset are your wheels?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I only have a 2 inch gorilla lift and honestly I don't know the offset on the rims I just know they are 14s but they came off a grizzly

·
Registered
90 Posts
I only have a 2 inch gorilla lift and honestly I don't know the offset on the rims I just know they are 14s but they came off a grizzly
Are those mambas a true 30 and are they rubbing at all in the front and back? Now that i saw your bike with a set on them makes me want set!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm hoping to pick up some 30 inch silverbacks soon 9s I'm the front 11s in the back. Any one else running backs ? Them black mambas look good too !

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Doing the gear reduction on my YXZ and will probably be running 30's. Looking hard at the 30" STI Outback Max's. 30X10X14 on both rigs.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Doing the gear reduction on my YXZ and will probably be running 30's. Looking hard at the 30" STI Outback Max's. 30X10X14 on both rigs.
I have the STI Outback regulars......I really like them. I don't play in the mud like you guys do but they have gotten me to the top of anything I had the nerve to attempt climbing.

·
Banned
420 Posts
What did you use to paint your over fenders and how are they holding up ? The paint that is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts