Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the white ones been released yet or have they come and gone?

My dealer doesn't list one in his inventory.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My dealer said yesterday they hadn't received any yet.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
I bought a White one in Minnesota last week. It was only one they had & i got it right off the truck. Only weird thing is the aluminum wheels have a painted look. Not bad but not sure why? Maybe to help with scratches or clean up.

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the white better than the other colors but not thrilled with the wheels actually for my use. I would rather have bead locks but I could come out okay on cost buy using stock aluminums and they look nice..

But I think the white will look good with some red graphics kinda like my........................cough..Polaris Ace.

·
Registered
575 Posts
All you really have to paint is the hood, and put a graphic on the bed. I believe it's maybe 30 minutes of work to remove the hood..

I was going to paint mine white, but change my mine after they said they were releasing a white.

·
November WOTM Winner!
877 Posts
I thought about painting or wrapping mine and I have to admit that the white one looks cool, but lets be honest the color of my machine is usually mud. I have to hose it off to tell its a blue one lol!

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'd like to see one in person before making a final judgement, but those wheels would be a deal breaker for me. I think they're fugly!

Reactions: EpicWolverine

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I was going to paint it anyway that would open up more possibilities, like maybe black with black beadlocks. I could buy the green or blue and do that. The cost would be about the same as buying the white and I would have beadlocks instead of the stock aluminum's.

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I go on the build your own widget it doesn't list the white model. Wonder why? Anyone else notice that?

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Dealer got it prepped today, we pick it up on Saturday. Only one he got in, Denver dealership.

·
Super Moderator
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My not as local dealer go some in but is asking quite a premium just for the different color and aluminum wheels.

But my closer dealer is adding Yamaha when they move to their new building so there is another possibility soon.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
The Chadron Ne. dealership has 2 in, but ended up getting one a lot closer to home. Plus the Colorado promo (free Weatherby rifle or shotgun with Wolverine or Viking purchase) made that decision real easy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts