1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
What about offset? Will a +5.0+2.0 fit?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Most aftermarket wheels should fit. Stock Rhino wheels won't fit. They hit the brake caliper and the stud holes are a bit too small. I drill them out a bit and use them on my 2015 Honda Pioneer 500.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to go with a 2+5 offset in the rear and a 5+2 offset in the front. Same set up as my Rhino with my LSR MTS kit. Does anyone know if I will have any issues with rubbing?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm new to this and I'm curious by you saying offset. What exactly does that mean? I am considering changing my tires out for trail riding and marsh running. Any suggestions on what would be the best for both?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Josh the offset refers to the position of the wheels compared to the hub.

Here is an article that explains it. However, nearly any aftermarket wheel for a viking, grizzly 550, 700 will work..

Also the wheel studs are 12m X 1.25 , this is the same a nissan cars. You will likely have to by a set of tuner lug nuts to fit the wheel on the wolverine factory lug nuts are to big for most aftermarket wheels.

Offset and Backspacing Explained - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey Epic did you have any issues with your axle stud nuts hitting the center caps on your wheels?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey Epic did you have any issues with your axle stud nuts hitting the center caps on your wheels?
Yes and no.

I thought they didn't fit so I took all of them off to make spacers. My uncle came by and put one up to the wheel and like magic they all fit with no modifications.

So take them all off, mount the wheels and then put them back on. See if that works for you.

, Jules B

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
The Stud Nuts didn't hit my center caps on my aftermarket wheels unless I put the factory black plastic cover back on, then they hit. So I left all the black covers off. Not ideal, but oh well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So now I'm questioning the fit. I want to buy new wheels tomorrow. Will the Rhino wheels fit? I am thinking nobody will have wheels for a Wolverine yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Did your lug nuts fit from the factory wheels on aftermarket wheels, if not what lug nuts did you have to use.

Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Did your lug nuts fit from the factory wheels on aftermarket wheels, if not what lug nuts did you have to use.

Thanks again for the help.
Go to the auto parts store, I went to auto zone. Buy a set or tuner/ spline lug nuts for a nissan. The size is 12m x1.25..

About $30 for the set with 20 lugs and the key. They are on the shelf just ask for the isle it's on.

Works perfectly

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great info thank you. Always like the ability to get parts locally.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go to the auto parts store, I went to auto zone. Buy a set or tuner/ spline lug nuts for a nissan. The size is 12m x1.25..

About $30 for the set with 20 lugs and the key. They are on the shelf just ask for the isle it's on.

Works perfectly
When you bought your wheels on eBay didn't that company include the lug nuts?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts