Tires:
Maxxis Bighorn
26x9x14 front
26x11x14 rear

image.jpg image.jpg IMG_0534.JPG image.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Caught The dealer this weekend running In-law mudders, I ordered the same size Terminators. 28x10x14 all the way around. I was a bit surprised when he said he rubbed a little on the front. But not in back. I would have guessed it the other way around. Given how near the stock tire is to the fender.

image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Just got a call. Mine are in. Iron Pony had to order them.

Pick them up tomorrow. Will post pics when I put them on.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I don't know if any of you guys ever dealt with discount tire before but I got my stuff from them and I thought they were great to deal with. I got a $320 rebate on my tires and wheels from them.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Mega Mayhem's 28X14X9 and 28X14X11 on STI HD6 rims. Ordered from Rockymountain. Looks like even after I chatted online and on the phone and they assured me it would come with the right hubcaps. They look like the short ones. Even after online chatting about order then talking with them on the phone. I still got the wrong ones. Well, they just called me back after I sent them pictures and are sending me the right ones. No return, just sending out new ones.

First ride review- Squirrely.. not used to mud tires. The stock feel planted and these kind of slide around more. From 45-55 there is a shimmy. Looks like my front left tire is out of balance. Supposed to of had the mount/balance done but I don't see any weights on the rims. How did they balance them with no weights? Maybe it is the slime they put in them though. That has a tenancy to cause balance issues. Not bad but noticeable.

IMG_20150717_141241_117.jpg IMG_20150717_141246_278.jpg

OnWolverine.jpg

IMG_20150717_211452_075.jpg

·
Registered
347 Posts
Deeyoh, sometimes they will use a balancing bead to balance although I can't see them doing that on an offroad tire. Its more than likely a slime or tire sealant they use to balance but sometimes with the mud tires theres just no balancing them perfectly like a DOT tire. I do like the Mayhems on the black, they look awesome!

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
I think their will be a ton more wheels available now that the YXZ is out and uses the same wheel pattern. Seems the vendors are really jumping on it.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think their will be a ton more wheels available now that the YXZ is out and uses the same wheel pattern. Seems the vendors are really jumping on it.
I think yamaha has a solid line up now. Maybe a 50in and a 4 passenger wolvie or YXZ.

1 - 20 of 324 Posts