Up to date on all dealer services
Seizmik Mirrors
Seizmik Overhead Gun Rack
Full Windshield
Hard Top
Full extra set of brand new XTR wheels and tires
YES Warranty
UTVMA Bump Seat.

2017 Echo 2 ATV side and rear loading trailer.
Trailer and machine are in excellent shape.

Getting ready to sell this and am up in the air on what to ask for the SXS and Trailer.

There aren't even book values out yet.

What would be fair to ask for the machine and machine and trailer combo?

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Madcat

·
Premium Member
OWNER of 2021 Wolverine x2 R SPEC...todays the day! 7/6/21!!!!!!
186 Posts
2021 X4
900 miles on it
Up to date on all dealer services
Seizmik Mirrors
Seizmik Overhead Gun Rack
Full Windshield
Hard Top
Full extra set of brand new XTR wheels and tires
YES Warranty
UTVMA Bump Seat.

2017 Echo 2 ATV side and rear loading trailer.
Trailer and machine are in excellent shape.

Getting ready to sell this and am up in the air on what to ask for the SXS and Trailer.

There aren't even book values out yet.

What would be fair to ask for the machine and machine and trailer combo?

View attachment 97834
View attachment 97835
Why are you selling it?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because it's on it's 3rd trip to the dealer for a metal on metal front end noise. I'm going to have it fixed before I sell it, but it's not convenient for me to have to load and upload and haul back and forth to the dealer, and it just doesn't have the power I feel like it should for a machine of its size, and its a heavy pig, also fuel economy isn't the best for the amount of performance it provides.
I'm either getting a X3 Turbo RR or a RZR 1000 Turbo, they seem to be a lot more reliable and the performance and fuel economy for what you get is great, they are also twice the size and seem to weigh less......

Reactions: Geo

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted it up with all accessories and the 2 place trailer for $26k

Reactions: therebel19 and Geo

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,548 Posts
I posted it up with all accessories and the 2 place trailer for $26k
Where did you post it, didn't see it on here, got a link?

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: Jimbo

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 XTR
34 Posts
Not to come across as nitpicky or trying to takeover your post but that CL post needs better pictures. You will get bombarded with more picture requests. I searched for a looooooooong time before I ran across the one I bought and I probably ignored a bunch because of lack of good quality pictures. It will help you sell it faster and probably more money.

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I'm not super serious about selling it, halfway hesitating, im just testing the water until after hunting season. I'd surely take a good offer though If i got one.
But I agree the pics are trash lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
Because it's on it's 3rd trip to the dealer for a metal on metal front end noise. I'm going to have it fixed before I sell it, but it's not convenient for me to have to load and upload and haul back and forth to the dealer, and it just doesn't have the power I feel like it should for a machine of its size, and its a heavy pig, also fuel economy isn't the best for the amount of performance it provides.
I'm either getting a X3 Turbo RR or a RZR 1000 Turbo, they seem to be a lot more reliable and the performance and fuel economy for what you get is great, they are also twice the size and seem to weigh less......
I agree with this post all the way down to
I agree with you until this part and i am not trying to start a argument here.
Can am and polaris make a good machine both American made or American assembled i guess. (Not sure if that’s good or bad anymore) I would highly doubt that either of these would be more reliable than a wolverine. Those are both turbo hi performance machines which brings high maintenance and with all that torque things seem to break like axles for instance. Just my opinion i am not trying to talk you out of it by any means hell if i was 20 years younger i would probably buy one of those 2. Good luck on the sale

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm just basing that off the fact that I have the newest machine in our crew and mine is the only one that has made repeated dealer trips while the others have been completely fine. I agree with you though on the others having a lot more potential to get broken based off the ability to get a lot more stupid on them.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Its your money and you know how you ride but I will note the turbo guy in our group is constantly broke down. 3rd engine rebuild in less that 1800 miles. Clutches replaced twice. We ride slow technical stuff and I think that is part of his problem. If we rode were he could open it up and cool it down, then I think he would have better luck. Just a something to think about if your mainly a slow trail rider. In that terrain, I'd recommend looking at the NA versions. Honestly the machine in our group that has held up the best is a RZR S but the owner doesn't ever do anything stupid (lets me do it in the RMAX instead) and basically goes over his machine with a magnifying glass and tooth brush before and after every ride and addresses any concerns before taking it back out.

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will say the majority of my riding is slower stuff, with the occasional hill climbs and quite a bit of 40 mph long dirt road jaunts, I just get tired of being left in the dust from one location to the next and not having the ability to hang at the dunes, a NA 1000 is still a consideration.

·
Registered
2021 X4 2021 Kodiak 700
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I definitely didn't have it with yamaha

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Take a look at the KRX. So far the only thing I hear about are the clutch weights. It’s got great suspension and clutching and it’s super easy to service. Takes longer to remove the wheels than to change the brake pads. It’s built like a tank.

Reactions: Glock10mm and Geo

·
Registered
2021 Canned Ham Maverick Sport Max 1000r
647 Posts
I agree with this post all the way down to

I agree with you until this part and i am not trying to start a argument here.
Can am and polaris make a good machine both American made or American assembled i guess. (Not sure if that’s good or bad anymore) I would highly doubt that either of these would be more reliable than a wolverine. Those are both turbo hi performance machines which brings high maintenance and with all that torque things seem to break like axles for instance. Just my opinion i am not trying to talk you out of it by any means hell if i was 20 years younger i would probably buy one of those 2. Good luck on the sale
i don't know about polaris, but can-am's are made in mexico, and then final assembly/prep at the dealers.

a X3 is a good machine, but come over to the maverick forums. They have their issues too, but most of them show up from the crazy dune guys who jump them and are going balls out across the dunes for hours on end.

turbos are fun, but honestly my NA 1000cc motor in my sport max has PLENTY of get up and go. family friends have the KRX and they love it. He has a bad back (almost completely fused together) but he can still ride all day long in the KRX without issue.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts