Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
You can carry two Kolpin gun boots (series IV) in the factory Yamaha boot holder on the rear accessory rack.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i only have one gun boot so far there not bad but the liner isnt that great i know my 45/70 gets pretty jammed in there the boot its self fits pretty securely in the rack Like Morsno says get series IV I believe thats the only boot that will fit.And shop for the boot other than yamaha i got mine on sale 40.00 cheaper at Cabelas IMG_20160224_143354.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have the same gun boots as Traxnorth above. I run two all the time in hunting season and I am using the factory Yamaha mount. It works great no rattles and the boots sit in there solid. They are also easy to get out at the end of the day when you get back to the truck. I would definitely recommend if you carry a couple of rifles. The kolpin boots are pretty roomy, I have a BAR Shortrac with a Trijicon reflex rx30 mount on the top of hit which is pretty tall and it fits no problem.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
i had one of those gun boots for many years. the only problem with them is they hold moisture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts