Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it says 74 inches on Yamaha site but can't seem to tell if this includes the roof. I am going to buy one very soon. Some3rd party websites show diff heights up to 76.6 inches. Does someone know off hand who can help me? Thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
The base and R-spec both show the same factory height, so you are correct, someone is not telling all. I'm guessing the posted height is minus the roof. I don't have factory tires so I can't give you an accurate measurement, sorry.

·
Registered
157 Posts
76 is correct. Are you concerned about height for trailer reasons?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!! So I have a height issue with my shed. It's a 12 by 12 shed with a 64 inch wide door with a max door height of 74.6. I know since the ramps to get into the shed create an opportunity for it to fit due to a 1 foot elevation change and the SXS roof is pitched from front to back (as long as you back in) but it will be very close.

Only other thing I can do is compress rear suspension when backing in then release when in place for storage.

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
Sounds like the perfect excuse to build a bigger shed. That's what I used when I wanted a bigger shed. I mean you can't let that stuff sit outside, can you?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would try it forward. I had a trailer with a 72 in door height and it would go right in with 1-2 inches to spare because of going up the ramp the top would already be in before the wheels got on the floor of the trailer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts