Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 X2 XT-R 850
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll be picking up my new 2021 X2 850 XTR sometime in the next week. Close scrutiny of the work THEY did is a gauge of how much you have to check/verify when you get it home. Such as, bolt torque, oil level before you even start it. If it is visible on the dipstick cold, beware and ask them if they added oil. We know this could indicate a lack of knowledge on the dealers part. I am not familiar with this dealer. He is 70 miles from home.
Anyone familiar with B&B Sales and Service in Manheim PA? Yamaha, KTM & CFMoto Dealers in Manheim PA | B&B Sales & Service
Harry

·
Registered
663 Posts
The machines are mostly complete. They are not crated. The drive them off the truck. They install the ROPS and roof.

Make sure you know what your doing when checking the oil.

They have reportedly been overfilling some of the dry sump systems both at the dealer and the customer.

Do check it over well as dealer and factory make mistakes. The cage on my YXZ on had one bolt at each corner tightened barely snug the second bolt at each corner barely had the nuts put on the bolts. I never said anything as I understand when your busy how easy it is to forget something. No biggie. It happens. They are great dealership. Not a problem with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts