242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DR Brush Mower:

IMG_4510.JPG

Reactions: atkbike and TINKEN

·
Registered
718 Posts
The only thing I've ever had hooked to mine was my trailer. I needed to move it in the yard and it was easier to move around than with the truck. Didn't take any pics of the trailer hooked to the Wolvie, but here's a shot of me loaded up going riding. That trailer is a sturdy home made piece that weighs a little north of 1300lbs

image.jpg

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mower works great. Will cut a hardwood bush / tree's up to 3 inches in diameter. On the low setting it will cut grass pretty good, but no where near as good as a regular mower. For a trail mower it does what it is supposed to do. Great for making new trails. This and my box blade are used the most.

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
LOL, I'll add to it, only thing I have towed is a RZR...I love it. My FIL drove his is 8 inches of water and it died lol. I had to pull him back to camp.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Am I the first one to tow a can am maverick ? Blew a belt trying to rock crawl with a stupid front diff set up ... diff lock and a wet clutch brought him home

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Grade Boss Box blade. A must have.

IMG_4599 (1).JPG

·
Registered
718 Posts
I got to tow a Wildcat Trail, a Honda Foreman, and an Ace 570 multiple times yesterday. I'll give the ace a little break on needing towed since it was being driven by a 9 year old kid.

Reactions: Kirk57

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This winter when all the green is gone and I can see into the woods, I will be making more trails.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I tow a pretty good sized chicken coup around the yard. It just slides on some 4x6 runners. I will post a pic next time I hook up to it I don't have any pictures of it rt now. I tried to move the same coup with a jd gator and smoked the belt. I was stuck using my truck until I got this thing and the truck tracked up the yard too bad when it was soft.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only thing I tow is my buddy's rzr when he gets stuck. 900 cc gives you power but no locking front diff it gets stuck easier than the wolverine
I disagree. I think polaris is junk. Likewise their 4x system has issues for longevity. But it works amazing. It locks on it's own. I've seen rzr climb things the yamaha can't thing about it. Tire speed matters also

·
Registered
444 Posts
I towed my buddy's Ranger xp when he blew a belt about two miles out of camp. I only had 50 miles on the ODO, but it pulled it no problem. These are really pretty well engineered rigs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts