Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Finally got my rear bumper today. About time. I wish it came earlier today or I would have got it put on.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
My plans are to use a little heater hose to to extend the channel out about an inch or so. My plan is to cut the hose down the middle and epoxy the hose to the bottom of the of the channel.
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to work on this before dropping it off at Trail Armor. I'll get on it when I get it back but it's going to be a couple of weeks. Knowing my luck, I bet my SXS enclosure comes in as well while I don't have my ride and I'll be chomping at the bit to get it installed.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Gonna need to see the pics for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. Hahaha. I woke up to a few inches of snow today though. I just finished cleaning it off of my cover and shoveling the driveway. It is warm today and my covers not frozen so hopefully things will dry up in a little while and I can tinker with it.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Reactions: Thesquirrel

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4 LE
42 Posts
I got the upper and lower light bars installed. I went with a 20" flood/spot combo up top, and a long range spot for the bumper with an amber cover on-order for rainy/snowy conditions. I altered the Rigid Ind harness and utilized the factory accessory plugs as my trigger. Picked up a few switches from OTRATTW and wired it all in.

I trimmed the center bumper cover so I could monitor the winch drum a little better then threw on my ATV Tek side mirrors. I've picked ups set of wheel straps for the machine so I threw it on the trailer to balance it and install the mounts/tie downs.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4 LE
42 Posts
My bench seat made it here fast! So, I ran over to FedEx and picked it up. I didn't finish the install tonight, but it's about 90% complete. Long story short...the child seat we had for the machines did not fit well in the stock seat. We've only got one little one, but I have plenty for nieces and nephews. There's usually more kids than adults when we go out, so extra seating is always welcome...so I justified the bench seat (to myself at least...the wife...not so much. LOL).

It seems to sit a touch higher, so when I sat in it (6' 1" tall), it gives me some extra room. I sort of wish it didn't have the side bolster for the though area, because I feel that it sort of pushes your outer leg inward a bit too much. But, I don't think it'll affect the kids..just us bigger folks.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
What a sweet seat! Very nice! If it didn't get in the way of where the liquor gets strapped down I'd totally consider that mod.👍👍👍

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Gonna need to see the pics for this one.

I had a few minutes before work today and everything is pretty dry in the driveway so I pulled up the back of my cover and got my rear bumper installed. It looks sweet! I love the textured finish. The installation was super simple and only took me about 30 minutes taking my time. I'm off work on Friday so I'll pull the cover all the way off and take some better pics for my build thread. I thought Id post a couple quickies up for now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine RMAX2 1000
148 Posts
Looks so good. Wish I could get Jarod to call me back or text back so I can get more stuff. I got my Christmas bonus and nothing in stock to buy with it yet keeps burning a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had a few minutes before work today and everything is pretty dry in the driveway so I pulled up the back of my cover and got my rear bumper installed. It looks sweet! I love the textured finish. The installation was super simple and only took me about 30 minutes taking my time. I'm off work on Friday so I'll pull the cover all the way off and take some better pics for my build thread. I thought Id post a couple quickies up for now. View attachment 91270 View attachment 91271 View attachment 91272
Looks good.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Looks so good. Wish I could get Jarod to call me back or text back so I can get more stuff. I got my Christmas bonus and nothing in stock to buy with it yet keeps burning a hole in my pocket.
Sometimes he takes some time to get back to me as well. If I get impatient and need to know if they have something I call Big Pine instead of Jared directly and talk to the other Jared in their parts department. Jared Livingston gets super busy trying to personally take care of everyone himself and I think he ends up with a lot on his plate and things slip his mind sometimes. I don't blame him though. The personal touch he gives people keeps them coming back.
Looks good.

Nice! Wish they would make that fit for the RMax2
Thanks guys! Super happy with it. I love tube style bumpers. I agree. They should totally make the 2 seater bumper more like the 4 seater one.

Reactions: Thesquirrel

·
Registered
526 Posts
Finally got my rear a-arm guards and sub in yesterday, I'll mount the guards tonight...but the sub may be this weekend as I think it'll be a pain to install...I hate running wires.

Probably have to take the tunnel out to run the wires...I'll probably need to wear the ear muffs I use when I run the string trimmer...there will be a bucket load of choice words being used at elevated volume levels...:mad:

·
Premium Member
2021 Wolverine RMAX2 1000
148 Posts
Sometimes he takes some time to get back to me as well. If I get impatient and need to know if they have something I call Big Pine instead of Jared directly and talk to the other Jared in their parts department. Jared Livingston gets super busy trying to personally take care of everyone himself and I think he ends up with a lot on his plate and things slip his mind sometimes. I don't blame him though. The personal touch he gives people keeps them coming back.

Thanks guys! Super happy with it. I love tube style bumpers. I agree. They should totally make the 2 seater bumper more like the 4 seater one.
Yea I have called and left messages and texted so they must be super busy. I totally understand I run an a/c and heating company here and sometimes I never get time to myself so I didn’t want to hound them all the time and make my number one of those they don’t want to answer. So I guess I’ll have to make another call and check In. Thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Not sure if anybody posted these yet, but got these D-rings from Harbor Freight today for $4.99 each! They fit pretty well.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts